Tuesday, January 4, 2011

RAN EP6 S1 and EP6 S2 Encryption Algorithm

..~::HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE::~..

Got Anyone Interested in RAN EP6 S1 and EP6 S2 Encryption Algorithm?

Well, I do!

So today... I'm going to release my result after 3 days learning reverse engineering.

These are the results.. Some nice screenshot from me!






As you can see above, I can fully decrypt ItemStrTable.bin now and can do the same thing with param.ini. So it is not limited to only one file but works with any EP6 S2 files.

If you see the screenshot, you will be asking, why do I have to change the name right?. Well, this is to tell you all that I'm not cheating. This is to tell you all that the picture is real.

One more important thing I should say is, currently I can only decrypt the files. But! to create the encrypting algorithm, It is very.. No!.. EXTREMELY easy!.

I've done decrypting EP6 S2 Encryption. Until I released it, Stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I didn't know that you successfully created a decryptor! haha! I know that you will using it to RECIL Project that can modify the parameter and put the IP and other information there!

    Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi pyro, i need some help due on new settings, can contact me ?
    winnerlim@hotmail.com via msn or facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi pyro, i need some help regarding the param.ini file,i cant edit it due to this encryption symbol,can contact me?
    ruzaini_malaysia@yahoo.com or facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir Pyros teach me how to use ran ip interceptor coz im always gets an error :(

    ReplyDelete