Friday, September 24, 2010

PureBasic is Really Fun!

I've been using PureBasic lately and I just wanna tell you guys. It is really fun to use PureBasic as your software compiler. The reason behind this is because PureBasic directly convert your codes into ASM language which is making your software portable at any place.

On top of that, PureBasic supports multpile Operating System. This is really great because I as a programmer doesn't need to study 100% C or C++ to being able to program a software (even though I've already studied them).

PureBasic gives me the opportunity to program in a different and easy way. Just like the first time when I used Microsoft Visual Basic but MUCH MORE BETTER. The only problem I was facing before when I were using Microsoft Visual Basic is the portability. In this case, PureBasic win because with PureBasic, I don't need any Dynamic Link Library to run my finished software.

Sadly, Many people prefer to use Microsoft Visual Basic rather then using PureBasic because Microsoft Visual Basic gives much more fun built-in widgets that you can use but PureBasic is only giving the basic widgets such as Button, Image and etc. It is much more sad because to build your own widget in Microsoft Visual Basic is much more easier than in PureBasic.

But, Just to let you all know. PureBasic is much more better than the current Microsoft Visual Basic.NET. YEAH remember "DOTNET". But first, before you can use it, You need to buy it though. But for me, buying it is really worth my money.

I'm not trying to advertise PureBasic or anything because they don't give me a penny for this post. But because I love them so much. If they somehow read this post, I hope it will give them much more boost to develop the software faster than it currently be.

No comments:

Post a Comment